South African sunglass brand, Ballo - use recycled offcuts of African fabrics and other sustainable materials such as hemp, wood and cork to create their unisex designs. Their frames are all made by hand in Cape Town using local talented craftsmen, rather than mass produced by machines.
The Olive is inspired by the organic shape of its namesake, a circular frame with a retro feel, wrapped in print fabric remnants.
Lens width: 45mm
Nose bridge: 15mm
- handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain recycled paper, upcycled wood veneer/fabric offcuts and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are 100% Polarized CR39
- can be fit with your prescription/RX lenses by any optometrist
- come packaged in hard and soft cases