South African sunglass brand, Ballo - use recycled offcuts of African fabrics and other sustainable materials such as hemp, wood and cork to create their unisex designs. Their frames are all made by hand in Cape Town using local talented craftsmen, rather than mass produced by machines.
The unisex Owl style is wrapped in upcycled wood veneer, with a flattering rounded Aviator frame.
Lens width: 46mm
Nose bridge: 12mm
- handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain recycled paper, upcycled wood veneer/fabric offcuts and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are highest CR39 polarized/UV400 Revo mirror
- can be fit with your prescription/RX lenses by any optometrist
- come packaged in hard and soft cases